Monday, March 2, 2009

Sand, Sand, Sand. Tune, Tune, Tune.

The past week has flown by with less shop work getting completed than I had anticipated. The reason- I have been very busy with tuning calls. That's a good thing, except it cuts into my shop time. It appears this week is going to be some what the same. I am very grateful for all the work, but dislike very much getting behind schedule on shop work. But on a four month project, whats a few more days?

That has also meant that I haven't gotten much done on my harp project the past several weeks. And i have a few projects I want to build for our cabin at Roxbury. I am looking forward to day light savings time beginning next week, because I think it will be easier to get motivated to do some things in the evening beside staying close to the warmth of my wood stove at my home.

Yesterday GJ talked to the kids in UpStreet. This Sunday I will be using Kookie and Uncle Henry to talk to the preschoolers. I also have a gig on April 1st that I must prepare for, so I must find time to work on ministry things this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment