Sunday, March 8, 2009

Preschool Puppets



I love teaching preschoolers. I especially love doing puppets for them. They are full of wonder and have great imaginations. Today I had the joy of doing a puppet Bible story presentation for our preschoolers at McBIC. Kookie (blue puppet) was sick, with his body covered with spots. After checking his throat, blood pressure and temperature, I confirmed that he was sick. Since he wasn't feeling good, he didn't want to tell the story, so he went back to his bed (suitcase) to rest. My friend Uncle Henry, a retired doctor checked him out before coming to tell the children a story he remembered in the Bible about 10 sick men. They were very sick with leprosy, and no one would be their friends...except Jesus, who loved them and wanted to be their friend. He healed the 10 men because He loved them and wanted to help them. Who wants to help us? Jesus wants to help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment