Sunday, March 29, 2009

Preschool Puppets Easter Program




On Saturday morning I was privileged to be a small part of an Easter celebration at McBIC for preschoolers. Our Preschool leaders did a great job of making the Easter story alive for these little people. I used two of my puppets to tell a small part of the story. Kandy Korn is my little girl monster puppet. She was very sad because one of her friends moved far away. She learned that she has a friend where ever she is. That friend is Jesus. This made Kandy feel better, and went off to make a card to send to her friend. Meanwhile, Uncle Henry , my story teller, told the story of Peter denying Jesus when he was taken away to be crucified. After Jesus' resurrection,Peter learned that Jesus still loved him, even though he messed up. The question for the children- who wants to be your friend? Jesus wants to be your friend forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment