Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Things Seem To Happen in Twos!

This past week has reinforced a phenomena that I have noticed through the years in my tuning experiences. It seems that things often happen in pairs. If a string breaks in one piano, I often have another one break in another piano in a relatively short time. Well, this happened to me twice within the past week. It's been a long time since I tuned a Lester Betsy Ross spinet with existing original plastic elbows (maybe several years). This week I tuned two. It has also been several years since I did a pitch raise of 200c or more, but this week I did two. It is just interesting to me now things in my world often occur in twos. Has anyone else also had this experience?

1 comment:

  1. I have the same things happen! Weird things happen in twos. Today, for example, I had a kid offer me a gobstopper, and then later at work, a guy had a bag of gobstoppers. I haven't had gobstoppers in years. That double thing happens a lot. Glad to hear it is not just me.

    ReplyDelete