Monday, July 13, 2009

Attending FCM

This week finds me out of the shop as I attend the FCM Conference (Fellowship of Christian Magicians) at Indiana Wesleyan University in Marion IL. No, I am not a Magician, but a ventriloquist and storyteller. These are skills that i am developing to better minister to kids at my church. Weekly Rosanna and I give leadership to UpStreet at McBIC. This requires me to be in front of kids weekly for our large group time. There is nothing more rewarding then teaching kids that Jesus loves them, and helping them apply these lessons to their life. So learning to do this more effectively is a priority in my life.

Last evening was spent at my son's house in MI. The pictures show my three MI grandkids performing for grandpa. (Pictures to follow. Slow internet connection.

1 comment:

  1. have an awesome time. we're sorry we had to miss it this year!!

    ReplyDelete