Sunday, January 25, 2009

Treasure Chest Gang


I have performed as an amateur ventriloquist for several years. I currently own 9 vent puppets. I say currently because I'm sure there will be more to follow. Up to the present time i have primarily performed at my home church (McBIC). I recently had professional photographs taken with some of my "gang" for use in a promotional piece that I can give out in an effort to drum up some performing outside my home church. Pictured on the picture are Uncle Henry (old man), Kookie Krumbster (blue monster), Al Dewitt (bear), Larry, (little boy) and GJ (bird) is on my arm. They are part of the Treasure Chest Gang, who live in Kharacter Kastle. We seek to find hidden treasure to provide Entertainment With Purpose to children of all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment